We spent the last week at beautiful Snowbird. Each summer we are lucky to stay there for a whole week in our condo/unit. It's perfect because it's close and BS can go back and forth for work.
I did a lot of driving to and fro because of the kids' sports and dance practice but we managed to spend quite a bit of time up there.
We spent lots of time swimming, hot-tubbing, alpine sliding, mechanical bulling, bungee tramp jumping, playground playing, hiking, moose and chipmunk watching, rock climbing, munching, game playing, arcade gaming, pillow fighting.
We enjoyed the company of family and friends who came to play and relax with us.
I was a slacker and only took a few pictures of the whole week with my little pocket camera. I can't find it. I'm sure it's buried in the pile of laundry in my room, or buried in one of the 3 bags that I haven't unpacked yet, or buried in one of the cars. That's what happens when you are in one place at one moment and then another place the next. That's how our life has been the past few weeks!
So, this gives me a great opportunity to post pictures from Snowbird 2009. I looked back and realized that I never did post about that retreat. So many cute pics, it's hard to pick.
1 comment:
I love snowbird. Growing up, i went every year with my cousin. Since getting married though, we have only been once. We need to buy a condo there. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment