The Clarks

The Clarks

Friday, February 6, 2009

Single Mom part deux

Let's chalk up one more unfortunate event to add to the list (from yesterday's post):

-This morning I got all the kids in the car, rushing to pick-up carpool and make it to the bus stop. BUT, the car wouldn't start! It would not start!

-Of all days, it chose today to have fuel injector issues.

-So now the kids and I can't even make it to the airport to pick-up Sam. We can't take the other car because we don't fit. How sad is that.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Being a single mom does not sound like any fun. Glad your hubby is home soon. Too bad luck is not on your side.

Josh and Megan said...

Holly, you crack me up! I was with you all morning last week and you didn't complain or say 1 thing about your bad luck with the single mom thing! I hope this week has gone better with Sam back! p.s. did you get the memo that Wilbur has to give the talk on Sunday?

karlin said...

Oh my Holly... you are super Mom! Why do those things happen when you are all on your own? I don't know how single parents do it either. Hopefully everyone is feeling better, and Sam is home, and your car is fixed!