



Just some recent pictures of the kids. Our neighbor, Lacey, is starting a photography business and asked if she could borrow them for a photo shoot. She did a great job. She was awesome at capturing their personalities...
Millie - always posing and loving her picture taken
Sam - Cooperative and sweet, in fact talking without breaking his smile
Will - Goofball, laughing and doing weird things with his eyes and face
Quincy - Sassy pants who always had to be holding a prop (flower, cupcake, etc) She spinned around in her poofy skirt; she would cover her face with it then lower it and say "peek boo" in the cute way that she does. My fav. is the one where she's looking for her belly button. We asked her where it was and this is what she did.
We were happy to have a CD full of darling photos of the kids...quick, easy, and cheap. I put them together and designed collages to replace the ones that are now almost 3 years old. It was super hard to pick just 3!
Anyway, after days like today, it's a good thing they are so cute. It helps buffer my temper when they are being knuckleheads!
2 comments:
I love that you guys are finally blogging - and can't wait to show Susie! Great stories, too!
Thanks Holly for the link! I love to see what others do with the pix. Those collages are soo cute! I love the font. Good work!
Post a Comment